Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Miss California USA Alyssa Campanella's Send Off Party

On Thursday evening I attended Miss California's Send Off Party....Sending her to compete for Miss USA! The event took place at Hollywood Hot spot Drai's. I was lucky to be accompanied by my long time friend Andy and we had a blast mingling and getting to know the rest of the girls competing in the Miss California USA pageant. Event was hosted by the beautiful Shanna Moakler and Keith Lewis! :) 










*A project that I am doing as Miss Los Angeles is helping businesses save money at no cost to them! When business owners save, I get paid a commission that goes towards my sponsorship by the Company I represent, not the client. I have saved businesses anywhere from 10-20% monthly depending on the volume of the business. I also help non profits raise money for their causes at no cost.

 If you would like to support any of my causes or would like to help with my campaign or upcoming fundraisers, please contact me direct: Marilyn.Jeffery@yahoo.com or (860) 819-7741  Thank you! :) ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment